OK. I have to explain myself. I was so excited that I finaly new how to do the fun stuff that goes along with blogging. And then my home computer crashed. When we had it looked at they told us that it was beyond fixing and the best thing to do is to get a new one. Well we have not done that yet, so I use Brad's work computer. That is when he brings it home. The sad things is that now I don't remember how to do all the cute stuff. I think that everyone is just going to have to face the fact that I update my blog like twice a year, sorry.
I do have a few pics that I have been dying to share, so I hope you like them.
I LOVE my family!!

7 comments:
Wow, you have some amazingly cute and tan kids! :) Love the pictures by the beach.
-Julia (Jacob's wife)
What cute babies. I saw a link to your blog off of the Caldwells. We hope you're doing well!
~Liz Curtis
Darling pictures. I have a little something for your girls. I'll bring it over to them when I'm in town sometime. (and it really is a little something)!
Way to go Danika! The Pilot picture of Brad is cool, except that it looks like he is sLEEPing!? Ha ha, Just kidding! Your kids are so super cute! YOu can come use my computer anytime, just so you know! Have so much fun in Arizona!
Jules
Sweet, you posted! I have to say, your family is the best looking family I think I have ever seen. I can see why you wanted to share those pics, they are stinkin' adorable!
It seems your family is a best looking family.
And The Pilot picture of Brad is cool,
___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight
I love the pics! I am also on the semi annual blog update plan. We are in Switzerland with the Jacksons wish the Hones could have made it over too. Miss ya!
Post a Comment