Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry, I forgot to mention that Reese's birthday was on Nov. 11th

4 comments:

Malia said...

Danika, It's about time you started to blog. ha ha.-love your Big Bro Jared

Grandma Jan said...

Danika:
Your girls are beautiful! How fun to see your blog again. We need to see all you guys sometime. When you are going througj Utah, please let us know when you will be here and I will try to put a get-to-gether going so all you Hoyt Cousins can see each other again. Keep posting! It's great to see your family! Our love to you guys, Matt and Janice

Stacy Hoyt said...

I love the blog, Danika! We just can't see enough pictures of your CUTE girls! Happy 1st Birthday, Reese (sorry we missed it). Keep up the blogging!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st birthday...
Your girls are beautiful! How fun to see your blog again
___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight