Thursday, December 17, 2009




 I finally downloaded my pictures from the summer. So here are a few fun memories of 2009. 




 
Brad and I went four wheeling in the mountains of Salmon, ID with his dad(Jim), his brother(Rick), his other brother and his wife(Brian and Danielle) and his cousin(Ryan).





Maegan and Christopher's WEDDING




 One of the girls favorite things to do this summer was to ride with Papa in his jeep down the road to see the pigs and look at the water in the canal













 Hone Family Camp out at the bass of the Tetons was an experience I believe we will not forget. From watching the boys get on each others backs to get the rain tarp high enough to seeing Rick paddle out into the middle of the lake for his evening calls to his girlfriend at the time Lisa. Now they are married.Way to be dedicated Rick
 

Brian and Danielle
 Rick and Jaclyn

Our awesome camp spot. next year we need to bring the boat


 Allie hanging out in the tent


The guys getting the rain tarp up (good thing they did because we had a serious storm roll through. One experience I will not forget








                                
 Kendel and Allie loved going out in the canoe

Hanging out in the tent waiting for the rain to pass j





Jac and I bathing in the lake. The guys jumped in earlier in the day. It was COLD

 






                                      
Our yearly trip to California was wonderful, as one would only expect.
 


I love this picture of the girls. It reminds me of a picture of my family when I was about 8 yrs. old. We all had balloon hats, swords or animals.





 
  The View from our balcony. This was my favorite spot to sit and read.

Hangin out in the condo  



 
Spending a day at Sea World



LOVING THE BEACH
 








Kendel and Allie's first day of school


                                                Kendel and our neighbor, Logan, catching the buss
 









Reese waiting for the girls to get home from school.


Eastern Idaho State Fair. Kendel and Allie thought this was going to be a fun ride, but from the look on their faces you can see that it was a little much for them. Brad and I laughed so hard hearing them scream and watching them grab onto each other (bad parents).








Brad and I took a ride to Jackson, WY. It was only a day trip, but it was well needed. Next year we hope to do a few more and make weekend trips out of them.







for the life of me I can not get these two pictures to turn. So sorry for the sore neck




Brad, his dad, and his uncles went on a wolf hunt. I think it turned more into a guys weekend though since they did not see any wolfs.




Forrest and Shanell's Wedding












The kids loved swimming and being with Nonnie

Enjoying the boat

Allies first time knee boarding. Go Allie






6 comments:

Maegan Alme said...

Haha I love all these pictures! Way to play catch up! And the picture you have of the girls with their balloon hats on is awesome! It totally reminds me of the family pic we have when we were kids in Cali. You should have posted it next to the one of your girls. I have an electronic copy of it that I got from your computer so you should have one too. I can email it to you if you don't though.
Love ya D! Looks like one stinkin fun summer! Too bad Chris and mines wedding wasn't fun enough for you to add. Oh well, I still love you... I guess. :)

Hone Family said...

sorry sis. I didn't have any pictures of your wedding. I also don't have any of Ricky and Lisa. I downloaded some from our family pictures and posted them. It really was an experience to remember. I mean come on, at what other time in my life have I been a tacked by a bee.

Hone Family said...

attacked (sorry)

Felder Funnies said...

Danika HOYT!! Ahh-- finally I get to chat with my one of my bestest buds from college and catch up!! Your kids are simply adorable and look at you little Mama!! Looks like you guys had a blast over the summer-- Merry Christmas and let's catch up!!

sara b said...

So fun to see all these pics. Looks like one great summer.

My mom said it was fun to see all of you this weekend. Hope I get to see you soon.

sara b

keranique reviews said...

Drugs can also kill hair follicles. Drugs such as alcohol when abused can reach very toxic levels in the body such that organs like keranique reviews the liver will be damaged. When the liver is damaged it will no longer be able to detoxify the blood thus allowing toxins to circulate the body. When these toxins come into contact with hair follicles they can kill them causing hair loss.
https://goldencondor.org/keranique-reviews/