Sunday, October 14, 2007

CALIFORNIA






This summer we were lucky to be able to go California for a week. We stayed in a fun little beach cottage in Ocean Side. Brad's cousin, Ryan, and his family where able to go with us. We had a blast. We spent a few days on the beach relaxing and a day at Disneyland and a day a Sea World. The girls loved every minute of the trip and still talk about it like it was last week.

11 comments:

Stacy Hoyt said...

Danika, I'm so glad that you got a blog! It looks like you guys had so much fun in CA. I can't wait for next summer. How are you feeling? Less than one month left, right?

the dehart family said...

Danika! Way to go! I am adding you as a link! We are at thedehartfamily.blogspot.com so keep in touch!Love you guys! Cute family!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

Wow, Danika, I don't know if you remember me from way back. I was in you coppell ward (Tiffani McDonald). So glad you are on here. You have a beautiful family! Keep in touch!

Felder Funnies said...

Danika-
I was searching online for Ricks gals and searched your name-- this is ROBYN SONJU/ FELDER!! I can't believe I actually found you!! I have been wondering how you are doing--I am still married to Chris and living in St. George, Utah now with two kids. I just started a blog too so let's keep in touch!!

Robyn

the dehart family said...

Hey Hones! We get on your blog now and then HOPING that we will get to see a photo of little Reese! If you get a chance send one our way! We hear she is beautiful..congrats! We LOVE you guys!

Sarah said...

Danika - it was so fun to find your blog. And you're having baby number three? How exciting. So fun to see pictures of your family

Carrie Ross said...

I'm glad to know that I'm not the last person in the world to create a blog! You guys are so cute and your girls are just precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danika! Luckily I get to see you every week... so, I guess it is okay if you only update your blog once a year...j/k.
Jules

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Hones! We get on your blog now and then HOPING that we will get to see a photo of little Reese!

___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.